From specially crafted festive lunch and dinner menus to extravagant buffet selections; as well as a wide range of gourmet takeaways, Fairmont Singapore may just have what you need to usher in this festive season.
Baked Whole Scallop, Herb Bread Crumbs, Garlic Lemon sauce
At Prego, from 18 to 31 December 2018, À la carte festive lunch and dinner menus from $24++ onwards are available. Enjoy seasonal ingredients such as this plump Baked Whole Scallop, served with Herb bread crumbs and garlic lemon sauce.
Kagoshima A5 Wagyu Shabu Shabu
Experience a different Christmas mood at Mikuni as Executive Chef Keisuke and his team delight you with Christmas-inspired kaiseki menus. Each creation showcases the finest seasonal ingredients, such as this Kagoshima A5 Wagyu Shabu Shabu.
- 4 to 31 December 2018 8-COURSE FESTIVE LUNCH $128++ per person
- 4 to 22 December 2018 8-COURSE FESTIVE KAISEKI DINNER $220++ per person
- 24 to 31 December 2018 8-COURSE FESTIVE KAISEKI DINNER $250++ per person
But what eventually warm all the hearts and souls may be these sweet creations from Cafe Noel. Among which my favourite goes to this bittersweet Kahlua Espresso, Clementine Orange Ganache, Coffee Genoa, 72% Chocolate Crunch ($76, 1kg).
Traditional Chestnut Yule Log
Second to that would be Traditional Chestnut Yule Log, Blackberry Confit, Crémeux Marron, Dulcey Streusel ($76, 1kg). I love how the tart blackberry confit which balances the sweetness of the chestnut.
What is too cute to be eaten is this Gingerbread House, layered with Spice Genoa, Raisin Caramel, Rum Supreme Cream ($150, 2kg).
A twist to classic is this Linzer Apricot, Pistachio Chocolate Crémeux, Choux Puff, Linzer Biscuit ($76, 1kg).
Get merrier at ANTI:DOTE with specially concocted festive cocktails. Oh my DEER is like a hybrid of Sangria and Mulled wine, concocted with Monkey Shoulder Whisky and spiced red wine.
Adorably named Olaf! was sweet and tangy with Lemon juice and coconut pine syrup.
For a more indulgent celebration, head down to Prego for their Festive Sunday Champagne Brunch or Christmas Brunch.
23 and 30 December 2018 FESTIVE SUNDAY CHAMPAGNE BRUNCH
- $158++ per adult with free-flow Taittinger Brut Réserve Champagne, Italian cocktails and house wines
- $138++ per adult with free-flow Prosecco and house wines
- $108++ per adult, $54++ per child with non-alcoholic beverages
25 December 2018 CHRISTMAS BRUNCH
- $168++ per adult with free-flow Taittinger Brut Réserve Champagne, Italian cocktails and house wines
- $148++ per adult with free-flow Prosecco and house wines
- $118++ per adult, $59++ per child with non-alcoholic beverages