21 On Rajah Restaurant & Bar is an all day dining restaurant of the newly opened Days Hotel at Zhongshan Park in the central district of Novena along Balestier Road. 21 On Rajah marries the best of nature and modern architecture with a Mediterranean inspired menu.
As of 31 March 2013, 21 on Rajah launched a Sunday Brunch Buffet from 12pm to 3pm with a dazzling array of Western and Mediterranean comfort food.
Proscuitto e Melone
Grilled Seabass in Lemon Cream Sauce
Braised Chicken in Tomato Sauce "Hunter Style"
Braised Beef Cheek in Red Wine Sauce
Sautéed Seafood with White Wine
The spread may not be extensive but it comes with quality. I have to say I am pretty satisfied with the offering for the Sunday brunch buffet.
Kicked start my Sunday brunch with some fresh and delectable appertizers and starters.
If you missed your eggs for breakfast, worried not as the Sunday brunch comes with a egg live station. Now we have all day breakfast, how cool is it?
Among the cooked dishes I tried, I felt that the kitchen was better with seafood than meat. My favourite was the Grilled Seabass with Lemon Cream Sauce and Sautéed Seafood with White Wine.
The Sunday brunch buffet also comes with pasta live station. I had the spaghetti with mushroom cream sauce. The pasta was cooked perfectly al dente but the sauce was bland.
Roasted Lamb with Rosemary Sauce
Roasted Lamb with Rosemary Sauce
Although I was already quite full, I could not help going back for a servicing of the beautifully roasted lamb complemented by a lovely rosemary sauce.
Do remember to save your stomach for the desserts. I am not a dessert person but I ended up going back for a second serving. 21 On Rajah has quite an impressive pastry chef.
Besides the delectable array of food, the Sunday brunch buffet has an afternoon fun filled activities for children such as face painting, balloon sculpting and kite making while the adults can indulge in the food. Discover the best of Balestier with the hotel's staycation package offering a night stay at the hotel's Days City view room at an affordable price of $198++ for stays until 31 December 2013. Guests will also enjoy complimentary Sunday brunch for 2 at 21 on Rajah and a guaranteed late check out at 3pm.
Shuttle Bus Service
- Novena MRT Station. Pick up/Drop off point just outside Curry Times Restaurant, #02-33/34, Velocity @ Novena Square.
Sunday Brunch at 21 on Rajah
- $38++ per adult inclusive of 1 alcoholic beverage and 1 non-alcoholic beverage
- $58++ per adult inclusive of free flow of Kissing Bridge Sparking Wine
- $19++ per child (7 to 12 years old)
- Free dining for child (1 to 6 years old)
21 Rajah Restaurant & Bar
Days Hotel Singapore
1 Jalan Rajah
Tel: +65 68086847
Mon-Fri: 6am - 11pm
Sat-Sun: 6am - 1130pm
Sunday Brunch: 12pm - 3pm
1) Alight at Novena MRT station. Take Exit B. Walk to the shuttle bus service pick up point at Velocity @ Novena Square. Journey time about 10 minutes.
2) Alight at Novena MRT station. Take Exit A. Walk to Irrawaddy Road. Walk towards Ren Ci Community Hospital direction along Irrawaddy Road. Turn onto Shan Road and walk to the end. At the end of the Shan Road, cross Balestier Road to destination. Journey time about 15 minutes.
3) Alight at Toa Payoh MRT station. Take Exit B. Walk to Toa Payoh bus interchange (Stop ID 52009). Take bus number 139 04 145. Alight 3 stops later. Walk to destination. Journey time about 10 minutes.
4) Alight at Toa Payoh MRT station. Take Exit C. Walk to bus stop at Toa Payoh MRT station along Toa Payoh Lorong 2 (Stop ID 52189). Take bus 56, 105 or 153. Alight 1 stop later. Cross the canal. Cut through the cluster of HDB flats and carpark towards block 103 onto Ah Hood Road. Continue on Ah Hood Road to destination. Journey time about 10 minutes.