Hail as the Singapore longest brunch, the all new Theatrical Sunday Champagne Brunch at Edge, Pan Pacific Singapore will allure diners with an extensive spread of international and local delicacies, unlimited Veuve Clicquot Champagne and live music in a four hour long gastronomic journey of the astounding 16 stations around the huge dining hall.
Seafood on Ice 4.5/5
As per my usual buffet routine, I head straight for the Seafood on Ice section. I just could not resist the fresh selection being offered at the spread, which simply explained the natural sweetness of the seafood.
As I am a small eater, I hit straight for the carvery section. Carnivores will be delighted with this section. I have the Mongolian Suckling Pig, Roasted Chicken with Lemon and Prime Ribs. Seems like they have a meat specialist in the house, all these selections were executed perfectly, tender and flavourful.
If you are not aware, there are actually some numbered sticks which indicate your table number on each table. It is kept inside a drawer box on the table. Just present it to the cook behind the grill section with your ingredients and the staff will serve it to the table when it is cooked.
Crustacean Pot Pie 4.2/5
An interesting new item I spotted among the spread is the Crustacean Pot Pie. Revealing what is inside the pot is the luscious seafood bisque that is both comforting and hearty.
The satay section is also rather interesting. Besides the usually pork, chicken and mutton satay. The spread also include duck and crayfish satay adding on to the already delightful selection.
If you can, I would recommend saving some stomach space for the Indian section. The Nandu Crab Biryani is not only unique but delicious. Not forgetting there is even lobser tikka masala too.
For cheese lover, you will be delighted with the extensive selection of cheese perfect to pair with the champagne or wine for a great afternoon.
Rounding up the delicious spread at Edge is the 20 over sweet treats, ranging from pralines to cakes, and a la minute crepes to waffles. I am really spoilt of choices. I would only wish that I have another spare stomach to try everything.
While the adult indulge in the food and drink, there is a dedicated Kids Corner complete with toys and cartoons on DVD for the young guests. Hence the adult can have a mind free afternoon, just enjoying their meals while the kids are being entertained.
What you seen in my review is probably only half of what is available at Edge. The buffet spread is not only longest in terms of hours but the massive spreads and selections. There are stations such as the Salad Bar, Canton Roast & Noodles, Peranakan and Japanese which my small stomach failed in conquering them
Theatrical Sunday Champagne Brunch
Date: Every Sunday
Time: 12pm - 4pm
- $198 per adult. Includes unlimited Veuve Clicquot Rose Champagne, selection of red and white wines, selection of international beers, passion fruit mojito, sugarcane with rum, champagne cocktail, fresh juices and soft drinks.
- $178 per adult. Includes unlimited Veuve Clicquot Brut Yellow Label Champagne, selection of red and white wines, selection of international beers, passion fruit mojito, sugarcane with rum, champagne cocktail, fresh juices and soft drinks.
- $118 per adult. Includes umlimited fresh juices, soft drinks, coffee and tea.
- $59 per child (6 to 11 years old). Includes umlimited fresh juices, soft drinks, coffee and tea.
Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
7 Raffles Boulevard
Nearest MRT: Promenade (CC Line)
Mon-Sat: 12pm - 230pm, 630pm - 1030pm
Sun: 12pm - 4pm, 630pm - 1030pm
1) Alight at Promenade MRT station. Take Exit A. Walk to destination. Journey time about 5 minutes. [Map]