Inspired by other global markets around the world, Pasarbella at The Grandstand is set up to offer a one stop food and lifestyle experience under one roof. Nestled in the 30,000 square feet market square is Huber's Deli that offers freshly made sausages in a bread roll or sandwiches. The concept reminds me of Victoria Market in Melbourne where one can do their marketing and have a quick bite after that.
The sausages at Huber's Deli comes in a convenient takeaway box. The sausage is also cut into half for easy consume.
Spicy Pork 4.2/5
After browsing the menu, the Spicy Pork ($9.90) caught my attention. I felt in love with sauerkraut in my previous trip to Germany and since then I could not resist having anything that comes with it. The pork sausage came with a hint of spiciness, with the sour sauerkraut and salty bacon bits lending a balance to the delightful bite. Not only is the sausage freshly made, the baguette too. It was also crispy on the outside and fluffy inside.
Chicken Cheese 4/5
The Chicken Cheese ($9.90) is more tender texture compare to the pork sausage. The coating of melted cheese on the chicken sausage gave it a nice buttery and saltiness to fully enjoy the bread roll
For shuttle bus service to The Grandstand, frequency is every 1 hour interval.
- Botanic Gardens MRT station (850am - 850pm), pick up point at exit A bus stop.
- Toa Payoh MRT station (945am - 845pm), pick up point at exit C bus stop.
- Clementi MRT station (945am - 845pm), pick up point at exit B bus stop.
- Sixth Avenue Centre (11am - 8pm), pick up point at bus stop (Stop ID 42011)
200 Turf City Road
Nearest MRT: Sixth Avenue (DT Line)
Daily: 930am - 7pm
1) Alight at Sixth Avenue MRT station. Take Exit A. Use the overhead bridge to exit B. Walk to Turf Club Road. Continue on Turf Club Road. Walk to destination. Journey time about 20 minutes. [Map]
2) Alight at Sixth Avenue MRT station. Take Exit A. Use the overhead bridge to exit B. Walk down Dunearn Road towards Turf Club Road, to bus stop opposite Sixth Avenue Centre (Stop ID 42019). Wait for The Grandstand Shuttle Bus. 15 minutes. [Map]
3) Alight at Sixth Avenue MRT station. Take Exit A. Walk down Bukit Timah Road. Walk to bus stop at Sixth Avenue Centre (Stop ID 42011). Wait for The Grandstand Shuttle Bus. Journey time about 15 minutes. [Map]