Thursday, September 26, 2013
FIJI Water Signature Creations Expedition
Embark on an epicurean journey on 28 September 2013 to six leading restaurants in Singapore organised by FIJI Water for a charity trail whereby full proceedings from the ticket sales will be donated to the Children's Cancer Foundation. The first ever FIJI Water Signature Creations Expedition will take guests across the island in one afternoon to sample signature dishes handpicked by leading local food critics such as Wong Ah Yoke from Straits Times Life! and Don Mendoza from TODAY.
Each signature dish will be paired with a wine and comes with free flow of FIJI Water. Participants will be chauffeured in a luxurious coach to Tippling Club, Fat Cow, Absinthe, The Pelican, Prive Grill and Hashi for the ultimate gourmand's road trip.
Limited to 80 Seats ONLY! Grab your ticket fast.
Date: 28 September 2013
Time: 12 noon to 6pm
Price: $180 per ticket available from www.tuckshop.sg
The Expedition Menu
- Foie Gras Terrine with Warm Brioche by Chef Francois Mermilliod, Absinthe (Served with a glass of Konrad Gewurztraminer 2013)
- Fresh Live Prawn, Hokkaido Scallop and Mixed Vegetable with Japanese Jelly by Chef Tadashi Takahashi, Hashi (Served with a glass of Evolucion Chardonnay 2011)
- Pigeon, celery, quinoa, goats curd by Chef Ryan Clift (Served with a glass of Mount Fishtail Pinot Noir 2008)
- Wagyu No Kakuni by Chef Dan Segall, Fat Cow (Served with a glass of Konrad Gruner Veltliner 2011)
- The Pelican Lobster Thermidor by Chef Issac Tan, The Pelican (Served with a glass of Chateau Timberlay Rouge 2008)
- Hokkaido Corn and Shrimp Fritter with Lime Aioli by Chef Robin Ho, Privé Grill (Served with Konrad Riesling 2009)