Friday, June 1, 2012
Singapore Blog Awards 2012 - Best Food Blog Finalist
I am shortlisted as one of the finalists for the Best Food Blog Category in Singapore Blog Awards 2012. I am definitely deeply honored as there are many good food blogs out there which I looked up to and followed.
1. Click on the Singapore Blog Awards 2012 banner or go to the url http://sgblogawards.omy.sg/2012/category/?cat=food
2. First you need to register with OMY before you can vote.
3. Once registered. Navigate to the Best Food Blog Category and click on "Vote For Me"
Thank you for your supports!!! remember to return to vote daily :)
Being shortlisted as the finalist of the Best Food Blog Category. Here is a short e-interviews by OMY:
1. How do you feel about being one of the finalists in Singapore Blog Awards 2012?
Definitely I am happy. I am deeply honored to be shortlisted as one of the finalists in Singapore Blog Awards 2012. I am also happy for the other finalists, the fully deserved it too.
2. When did you start blogging and what drew you to it? Where do you get inspiration for your food content?
I was dating my girl back then and we would always ended up in the MRT cabin looking at the MRT lines wondering where we should go for lunch/dinner. Hence I decided to conceptualize our experience into a food blog where I can share my food experience near MRT stations.
My inspiration...it comes from
1. My gf. The blog's existence is because of HER in my life.
2. The group of closely-knitted friends I have known through my food journey.
3. The guidance from fellow bloggers.
4. And of course the readers that supports my blog.
3. How do you feel about the other Finalists in your category this year? How do you think you will fare compared to them?
Food itself has this beautiful chemistry that bonds people together. I am glad that I have met and known almost all the finalists either through the social media or tasting events. They are all awesome people, I follow and read their blogs too.
Being shortlisted for the very first time, I am content already.
4.Give a reason why readers should visit your blog and vote for you?
Unlike others, my food blog is labelled by MRT stations and gives you directional tips to the destination. Voting for me definitely is an encouragement for me to continue on my food journey.