Saturday, May 5, 2012
Happy Call Double Sided Pan Stir Fried Tapioca Leaves
Today 5 May 2012 is Vesak Day. I thought I would share a very simple Stir Fried Tapioca Leaves with Yifon Bottled Tea Tree Mushrooms recipe. This can be easily done at the comfort of your home and cooked within a couple of minutes. The Tea Tree Mushrooms are extremely flavourful and they have excellent texture that complements the tapioca leaves.
- Tapioca Leaves
- Yifon Botted Tea Tree Mushrooms
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon of Knorr HaoChi All-in-1 Seasoning
1. Pre-heat Happy Call Double Sided Pan for 1-2 minutes.
2. Heat cooking oil in Happy Call Double Side Pan.
3. Add in garlic and saute till fragance.
4. Add in Tapioca Leaves and Tea Tree Mushrooms and stir fried for a minute.
5. Drizzle in the seasoning.
6. Stir Fried for another minute and we are ready to serve.
you are becoming a cook! going to open your own restaurant in the future?ReplyDelete
Haha don't think so. Picking up cooking so I can cook for my love one next time.Delete